Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

My favourite things.

Hi my name is Ofa. I'm 11 years old and my favourite subject at school is art because I like to draw a lot of creative things. My favourite singer is Demi Lovato because she is really interesting and has a very nice voice. My favourite food is Carl’s Jr.  My favourite sport is soccer and netball. I have 1 sister and three brothers that are nice to me. I have 2 annoying dogs, their names are Prince and Skittles. They like to chew a lot of things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, I like the the blog you blogged. My favourite food is also Carl's Jr and I like their burgers.What kind of food do you like in Carl's Jr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa I really really like your favourite things,I never new that you liked to draw lots of creative things I like that to. :-b

    ReplyDelete