Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Cardboard husband!

SUMMARY:
25 year old, Lauren Adkins was not allowed to marry the real actor Robert Pattinson,  so she married the best thing his life-size cardboard cut out. Lauren organised her big wedding herself and created the themes like it was a real wedding. There was a hen party, a wedding dress, a 5 layer wedding cake, an engagement ring, invitation to 50 quest and even a real minister!

OPINION:

I think that Lauren should have married someone else instead of a cut out cupboard. It will be cool if she should have married a real person.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ofa, I like your opinion.I do think she should marry a real person not a cardboard cut out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mikayla, thanks for the comment. Would you want to marry someone that is made out of cardboard?

      Delete
    2. Hi Ofa, No I would not like to marry a cardboard cut out. That would be weird!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ofa, I like reading your blog post. I also like your opinion and your title. Why would anyone like to marry a cardboard cut out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sini, thanks for the comment. I do not know why she married a cardboard cut out.

      Delete
  3. Hey Ofa, I enjoy reading your blog post about cardboard husband.

    ReplyDelete