Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Born With Front Teeth!

SUMMARY:
A baby called Rose Pullen was born with two fully formed teeth. Rose was born at University Hospital of Wales on August 22. Rose’s mum Chloe was shocked when her husband said that Rose has already got two teeth. Chloe did some research and found that her grandmother was born with front teeth. Rose’s teeth were removed by doctors when she was a few weeks old.

OPINION:

I think that Rose is lucky to have two teeth already. It is weird that Rose has already had two teeth.  It would be cool if I  had two teeth when I was little.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's very bizarre! Do you know why they removed her teeth? How are your brothers? Do tell them Miss Karaka says hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Karaka, thanks for the comment. No I don't know why they removed her teeth. I think she was to young to have teeth. Yes I will tell my brothers you said hi. Do you miss Ruapotaka School?

      Delete
  2. HI Ofra your blog post about the baby growing to front teeth was interesting.
    Good job :-)

    ReplyDelete