Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

Happy Birthday!!

Summary:
Thompson celebrated her 16th birthday in true Disney style. After being born healthy she had a problem with her body at the age of 8. She now suffers from a range of health problems. The Make-A-Wish company granted wishes to almost about 250 children around the world including Lee Tangiwai-Thompson.


Opinion:

I think that this is amazing of how the Make-A-Wish company granted a lot of wishes to a lot of children. I wish this could happen to me one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ofa,I think it is great that the 16 year old girl had a Disney birthday. I think make a wish company is a awesome place and make kids wishes come true. What would you do if you got to make a wish for the company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa, I really like reading about your blog post. I think the girl that have her 16th birthday in Disney world is very happy. Would you like to Make-A-Wish in Disney World?

    ReplyDelete